Frequently asked questions
How can I take part in an ED or ESD programme?
We are actively looking for Small Black Owned Businesses across all Industries and Sectors to Support on our programmes. Please apply to join our database if you meet the following criteria:
What support services do you offer?
We offer externally and self-funded services in the following area's of business:
What training do you offer?
We offer practical small business skills based training that can be implemented in your business immediately. We offer training in the following area's:
I have a business idea, how can you help me?
If you have a business idea we can help you with the initial stages of business ideation which typically includes the following:
Do you offer funding to Small Businesses or Start-ups?
We allocate investment funding towards Small Business Development which means that the support we provide is mostly non-financial and includes the following:
- Mentorship and Coaching
- Business planning/Funding Proposals
- Financial management incl bookkeeping
- Sales and Marketing support
- Back office support services i.e HR, Legal and Operational
- Procurement of equipment and machinery that will increase capacity in your business increasing your chances for growth